Posted on January 29, 2016
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review
Playing computer games is now rampant to all ages, especially to teenagers who spend few hours in front of their computers. The coming of this amazing game, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has brought another exciting and challenging experience to computer gamers.
Story Behind the Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The story circles around the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, which brought new edge to the Cold War. In 1984, a one-eyed man having prosthetic arm appears in the country. For people who know this man called him Snake. He is the legendary mercenary who was once swept from the stage of history, and then left in a coma by an American private intelligence network Cipher. Ocelot, an old friend who saved him from attack when he finally awoke, accompanies snake.
Now, the Soviet forces in Afghanistan are holding Snake’s former partner Kazuhira Miller. Therefore, Snake has to undertake a solo mission, geared toward rescuing Miller and be able to prove to the world that the legendary mercenary is not yet dead and vanished.
The first step of the mission had led to a path of vengeance against the Cipher, who slaughtered several Snake’s men, and would lead to a battle that will involve the entire world. This is where the game started, in which when started with the Ground Zeroes should finish with V.
- Fox Engine delivers thoughtful game design, photorealistic graphics and true new-generation game production quality.
- This has an Open-World game design, which enables players to have an ultimate freedom on how to approach missions as well as the overall game progression.
- It features an online connectivity, which carries the experience past the consoles to other devices in order to enhance the overall functionality and access to the game.
This game is developed by Kojima Productions’ studio in Los Angeles, which offers players with the chance to triumph over enemies within an online battlefield.
This multiplayer game was redesigned with aesthetic styling of its companion single-player campaign and the familiar gameplay. Having the focus on “Tactical Team Operations”, the game is featuring a class system that uniquely defines the strengths as well as abilities of the player characters on the online battlefield.
You will find the key characters on the game, which includes Ocelot and Venom Snake that will make appearances in the awaited multiplayer feature.
- You can find lot of different gameplay elements at hand
- The game features an amazing presentation
- It has an engaging story for most art
- Many things that will keep you busy for several missions and side ops to accomplish.
- The story has less in emotional pull of the previous games on the series.
- There might be quite too much to do, having side ops as well as moments of padding. The game’s several mission is a disadvantage to those who want to focus in one side and mission to accomplish.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is a game that not every gamer should miss!
Previous Review: Life Is Strange